We're Looking For a Few Good Partners
The Madison Urban Wood Center is offering shared shop space for artisans in our 4000 SF eastside Madison facility at 84 N. Bryan Street. We’re looking for wood worker professionals with an existing portfolio to complement our existing business producing high quality specialty hardwoods from trees in Dane County.
As a partner / tenant at the newly formed Madison Urban Wood Center, you will receive:
· Full-time access to our 4000 sf wood shop facility and major equipment (see listing).
· Shared use of common workstation / assembly areas.
· A dedicated 10’ x 12’ work area with bench and secure tool storage, and personal material storage.
· Preferred pricing on Baraboo Woodworks specialty urban hardwoods.
· Access to market your work in our established retail showroom.
· Supplemental income possibilities from work in our shop and teaching classes.
Terms: Base rent will be $450 per month, with first and last month’s rent paid in advance. Additional costs for high-demand tools. Initial agreement will be for a three-month trial period beginning April 1st and ending June 30th. Renewals after June 30th will be on an annual basis.
Please contact Fred Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or to arrange a showing of our space. We’ll be interviewing prospective partners through March 17th with the intention of having agreements in place by March 24th. We appreciate your interest and look forward to showing you this opportunity to promote fine woodcraft in Wisconsin.